We are currently accepting new patients. Most insurance plans are accepted. Please call your insurance company regarding your insurance questions. Insurance verification is recommended prior to your appointment.
New Patient Information Forms:
Click on the links below to access the New Patient Forms. After you click the link, a browser window will open. After it opens, click on the 'PRINT' icon on your Browser. After the forms print, fill them out and bring them to your first appointment. Completing the New Patient Information Forms will save you time on your initial visit!
Key Forms (click below to download our forms)
- New Patient Registration Form
- Release of Information Form
- Authorization of Treatment of a Dependant
Scheduling and Cancellations: Please call Our Offices to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo identification
- Names of your other doctors
- List of all current medications, or bring them with you
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
- Recent medical records or x-rays will be helpful and may save you time and charges if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring your care
When to arrive: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any forms. We strive to stay on schedule. New patients may require as much as 60 minutes for their initial evaluation depending on their condition.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SURGICAL PRACTICE, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS DUE TO EMERGENT SITUATIONS THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
IF YOU HAVE TIME CONSTRAINTS YOU MAY WANT TO CALL AHEAD TO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU MAY HAVE A DELAY.